I started this service with a goal of being community and charity focused. I wanted to provide a safe, convenient way to encourage kids and adults to get outside, be active, and appreciate the natural beauty around them. I also wanted to help contribute to charitable organizations that hold special meaning to my family, friends, and comm
unity. In addition to charitable contributions, special rates for non-profit groups, and volunteering, I wanted to create a platform to raise funds for a host of deserving individuals, groups, and organizations. I am extremely proud to offer the following as part of the Sugar River Outfitters’ mission:
- Upper Sugar River Maintenance & Clearing Efforts
- Gift Certificates for Silent Auction Fund Raisers
- Use of Equipment and Volunteer Time for Special Event & Fundraisers
- Exclusive “Day of Donation” where all rental profits for a particular day go back to the organization
- Reduced Rates for Scout Groups, Youth Groups, Schools, and other Non-Profit groups
- Help Planning and Hosting for Fund Raising or Awareness Events
Also, please see the list of Charitable Organizations currently accepting donations through the Sugar River Outfitters website. Remember, just a little can go a long way in the hands of the right people!
Please contact me with and questions, I am always happy to discuss how I can help!
Kelly Hickman – Owner
Sugar River Outfitters